mercoledì 1 agosto 2012

Sam Bosma

About from official website: "I was born in Chagrin Falls, Ohio in June of 1986. Since then I have lived in suburban Philadelphia and now in Baltimore, Maryland, where I attended the Maryland Institute College of Art and graduated summa cum laude in May of 2009. I like NBA basketball and horror novels. My work has been recognized by the Society of Illustrators NY (Illustration Annual 53, 54, 2008 Zankel Scholarship finalist), including a Silver Medal in issue 54's Institutional Category for "Frog Kaiju", and Spectrum (vol. 16, vol. 17, vol. 18, vol. 19). My first comic, The Magnificent Zhao, can be found in Popgun volume 3, from Image Comics, which won the 2010 Eisner Award for Best Anthology My second comic, Turtle Soup, is available in The Anthology Project, volume 2. Clients include The New Yorker, The New York Times, Adweek, The Wall Street Journal, MTV, Plansponsor, Planadviser, The American Bar Association, Network World, Dellas Graphics, SF Weekly, Verizon, Charlex, Transistor Studios, Baltimore Magazine, Image Comics, The Stranger, Gulf Life, Paste Magazine, Seattle Weekly, Cicada Magazine, Muse Magazine, and others. Excerpts from my personal sketchbooks can be seen in Julia Rothman's book, Drawn In."

website: http://www.sbosma.com/













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento