martedì 20 dicembre 2011

Shell

Street Art from Israel by Shell.

About " I create a hand cut out works on black vinyl stickers. I spent most of my time reducing material instead of adding. After years I used to take a blank white format and add stuff until I’m satisfied. I wanted to turn the tables and try to start exactly from the other side. Still trying to achive a discussion with the contrast between black and white. Way to subtract the difference between the full and complete material of his leftovers. Born in Herzliya Israel, and grew up in an Orthodox Hassidic religious values until the age of ten, then my life began to change drastically due to my parents’ divorce. At first I was looking for an alternative to the ultra-Orthodox life value. it gives me the opportunity to express the things I want to. I felt a loss of identity and i could not ignore the strong desire to create hands formulated in my own way to express visually. With early deficits difficult Hyperactivity with inability to distinguish between decoration and vandalism, I try to take the whole and make it more human, more deficiency. Thanks for your time"












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento